7.9.12

Dissertation Draft: Take 5- The adrenaline is running high

As I round the corner to turn in my proposal draft by 12:00 today I can feel the adrenaline surge through my body.  It is something I desperately need right now, adrenaline that is, because I've felt a lull in my commitment to this thing lately.  A typical feeling I'm told, but de-motivating none the less.  Thus, I share this rush with you if only to document, for your future endeavors as doc. students (should you be the ones reading this) that in the final hours, when all hope seems to have left you, YOU CAN DO THIS and YOU WILL DO THIS!!!  Just as I will complete my proposal by the deadline, so will you, because our bodies are amazing and give us a natural surge of energy precisely when needed.  And remember, due to the new addition of baby Emily to our family, I'm doing this on an average of 4 hours of BROKEN sleep a night- I have a 3 month old at home and love every minute of it, but as can be expected, she is taking a toll on my sleep!!

POWER THROUGH UNPLUGGED- YOU CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment